Our newly developed Regional Care Team offers a community of resources with a single point of contact for you and your patients. We’re working with our providers and members to smooth the way to better care and better outcomes.
Regional Care Teams are comprised of care coordinators with a variety of backgrounds and experience including nursing, behavioral health, pharmacy, health system navigation, local community resources, and more! Most of our primary care clinics are assigned to a regional care team (see table below).
How can you help my workflow?
We’ve streamlined our clinical outreach, reducing the number of contacts from multiple teams to a single point – the Regional Care Team. We have telephonic and community-based support that can help with:
- Coordination and support for primary care and other network providers
- Transitions between levels of care, such as hospital to primary care
- Primary care navigation, including targeted high-risk case management
- Formulary-specific medication review and communication for support of adherence
- Addressing social determinants of health (such as food, housing)
When do I call you?
Please call on us for help with patients who have multiple or complex needs.
- Multiple chronic conditions
- High health care needs
- Special health care needs
- Chronic pain needs
- In-home care needs
- Daily living/social needs
- Medication non-adherence
- End of life support
- Chemical dependency support
- Mental/behavioral health barriers to access
How can you help my patients?
- We reduce confusion by navigating your patients through the health care and social services systems.
- We help your patients get access to the right care at the right time, and make sure they stay connected to their providers.
- We reduce barriers to care and treatment compliance and connect them to support services.
How do I contact my Regional Care Team for care coordination support?
Email: Send us a completed Care Coordination form at email@example.com and we’ll route it to your assigned team.
PreManage: If your clinic is using this online platform, check for the RCT tag.
Call: Check the list below to see where your clinic is assigned, and call that number.
Unsure? Call our customer service line at 503-416-4100 and get connected to your assigned team.