Jackson Care Connect’s Spring Conference 2019
Strong Connections = A Healthy Community
Join us for our annual spring conference to learn how we are transforming care and improving the quality of health care for our community.
Si necesita interpretación en español, favor de comunicarse con Nancy al 503-416-1475.
Jackson Care Connect members can attend free of charge.
Please contact Nancy at 503-416-1475.
Ashland Hills Hotel, 2525 Ashland St., Ashland OR
We invite all community members from Jackson County to attend, including
- Medical, behavioral and dental health providers
- Health care administrators and office staff
- Social service professionals
- Community leaders
- Jackson Care Connect members
- Health care advocates
- Keynote address: How Health Equity Impacts the Triple Aim - Dr. Alisha Moreland-Capuia, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, OHSU School of Medicine; Executive Director, OHSU Avel Gordley Center for Healing
- Featured speakers:
- Hope in Recovery – Curtis Ziegler
- One Member’s Story: Value of Connections – Diana Alfaro Soto
- Panel discussions with local leaders:
- Critical Factors for Resilience – discussing local challenges and insights on improving the health of our community
- Pain, Opioids and Addiction – discussing innovative approaches to supporting those suffering from pain, opioid use disorder or addiction
- Hosted table discussions showcasing local projects and programs
- Presentation by Jackson Care Connect’s Youth Advisory Council
- Lunch will be provided