Noncontracted providers may only be eligible for the “Minimum Fee Schedule Directed Payment.” Noncontracted providers do not qualify for the other BHDPs listed above and should not submit a Primarily Medicaid Provider Attestation form. Please review details for the Minimum Fee Schedule Directed Payment under the heading above to see if this applies to you.
You can find our Noncontracted MH and SUD fee schedule here.
For more information on how to contract with CareOregon, please review requirements and our submission form on our Provider Support page.
Submit your questions
Jackson Care Connect appreciates and values our provider network for the care given to our members and community. We realize that this is a new and complex methodology. For questions, please submit your information to our team of experts.
Provider Updates & FAQs
The following documents provide more information about Directed Payments:
- CareOregon BH Billing & Admin presentation – March 31, 2023
- BH Qualified Directed Payments (CPCCO and JCC webinar) – May 23, 2023
- OHA's BH Directed Payment Guidance Document
- OHA's BH Directed Payment Frequently Asked Questions
- OHA's Behavioral Health Rate Increase information Page
- Jackson Care Connect FAQ
Forms & Additional Resources
- Primarily Medicaid Provider Attestation (to be eligible for 30% increases)
- Completed Primarily Medicaid Provider Attestation forms are to be submitted through a secure email to Jackson Care Connect at BH_attest@careoregon.org.
- OHA’s CCO Behavioral Health Directed Payment Webinar 12/12/22