As a Jackson Care Connect provider, you may have specific questions for us. Below, you’ll find contact and procedural information for providers. If you are looking for specific forms and policies, visit our provider page and select your area. Please click on a topic below to get started.
Find the most convenient way to contact us, update your clinic information and sign up for updates from Jackson Care Connect.
Please call Provider Customer Service at 541-500-0567 or 855-722-8208 or TTY 711. Press option 3 for provider.
Jackson Care Connect notifies our provider network occasionally with alerts or urgent communications. To sign up for these alerts, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and job title.
Jackson Care Connect takes fraud, waste and abuse very seriously. If you suspect that benefits aren't being used correctly or want to report a case of waste, abuse or fraud, please contact EthicsPoint at 888-331-6524. You also can file a report online at EthicsPoint.
Providers should report any instance of FWA to Jackson Care Connect within three (3) days of discovery.
Becoming a Jackson Care Connect provider
Thank you for your interest in joining Jackson Care Connect’s provider panel!
CareOregon administers plan services for three Coordinated Care Organizations (CCO), including Jackson Care Connect, and a Medicare Advantage plan (D-SNP), supporting and enhancing sensible, localized, coordinated care.
If you are interested in becoming a contracted provider, please review our credentialing requirements to ensure you meet the qualifications. Credentialing requirements are outlined in our provider manuals:
If you meet credentialing requirements and would like to be considered for a contract or have additional questions, please complete the Contract Requests form here. Jackson Care Connect is committed to improving health equity by reducing health disparities historically associated with characteristics commonly linked to discrimination or exclusion.
- Information about the provider’s race, ethnicity, and cultural linguistic capabilities.
- The availability of auxiliary aids and services for all members with disabilities, upon request .
- Whether providers have verifiable language fluency in languages other than English.
Help our members and potential members get the right care and service they deserve, in a language they understand. From signing up eligible candidates to finding them a free air conditioner when it gets hot, you can find resources to provide the best service in the menus below.
Jackson Care Connect helps you coordinate interpreters for patients who prefer or need a language other than English. Please visit our Language services page for resources, including forms to request interpreting services, a language ID tool for your facility, “I speak” cards, and more.
Jackson Care Connect Regional Care Teams (RCTs) offer providers a community of resources with a single point of contact for you and your patients. To learn more about these resources, visit our Care Coordination services page.
Submitting claims and receiving payment
You can find instructions and options for various methods of submitting claims, receiving payments and remittance advices.
When submitting claims to Jackson Care Connect, you have two options:
- Send claims electronically using our payer ID 93975.
- Mail paper claims to:
- Jackson Care Connect
c/o CareOregon Claims
PO Box 40328
Portland OR 97240
- Jackson Care Connect
To submit claims electronically:
- Use the same EDI Payer ID #93975 for all CareOregon entities (CareOregon Dental, CareOregon Advantage and CareOregon Medicaid claims). Do not bill separately for each plan.
- For EDI claims for which additional paperwork or documentation will be submitted, complete this form and indicate submission in the PWK segment (Loop 2300).
- Contact your practice management system vendor or clearinghouse to initiate electronic claim submission. CareOregon accepts HIPAA-compliant 837 electronic claims through our clearinghouse, Change Healthcare. Change Healthcare will validate the claims for HIPAA compliance and send them directly to CareOregon. Change Healthcare offers several solutions for providers without a practice management system or clearinghouse. Contact them at 866-369-8805 for medical claims and 888-255-7293 for dental claims.
The AMA recognizes electronic health care transactions as a cost saving, efficient way to do business and allows physicians to refocus resources on patient care. The links below provide information regarding various electronic transactions such as submitting claims, receiving payments and remittance advices.
To access your remittance advice electronically:
To receive payments via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT):
CareOregon manages all physical and behavioral health claims processing for Jackson Care Connect. CareOregon provides a couple of options for electronic payment.
- Enroll with CareOregon ePayment Center, administered by Zelis for ACH direct deposit payment, at no cost. Please contact the ePayment Center customer service team at 855-774-4392 or email@example.com for instructions on how to register and enroll. Please note, TIN verification is required for registration and enrollment.
- Enroll with Zelis Payment Network for ACH direct deposit payment or virtual credit card for a small fee (this is separate from CareOregon’s free ePayment ACH option noted above). To enroll with the Zelis Payment Network, go to
their website at https://www.zelis.com/providers/provider-enrollment/,
or you can call them at 855-496-1571.
- Please note: CareOregon is not involved in any relationship with providers and Zelis Payments. It is strictly between Zelis and you, the provider.
To receive electronic remittance advice:
- 835 form: Please complete and fax back to the number listed on the bottom of the form
- 835 information guide
- Important: 835 enrollment is available through CareOregon ePayment Center, administered by Zelis. If enrolling with the ePayment center, please do not submit this form. Instead, select the option for 835 enrollment upon registration through the ePayment center.
- Portal (24/7 access) for claims, authorizations, remittance, etc.
- Call Customer Service 855-722-8208, option 3
- Send us a secure email for larger inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay up-to-date on quality metrics, fraud waste and abuse policies, and Model of Care training with the following tools.
Providers must complete training designed to educate on ways to prevent, detect, and correct instances of FWA.
- Training must align with the materials presented in:
- CMS Medicare Learning Network (Medicare Fraud & Abuse: Prevent, Detect, Report WBT (cms.gov)s).
- Coordinated Care Organization contract with the Oregon Health Authority (Exhibit B, Part 9, Section 11).
- Special Needs Plan Model of Care Training – Provider Module
- If you have questions, please contact:
PHP Quality Manager
- Please complete and submit the following Model of Care Clinic/Practice Attestation once you’ve completed the training.