Am I eligible?
You, your children or other family members may be eligible for the Oregon Health Plan (OHP) based on your income or resources. Jackson Care Connect is a coordinated care organization (CCO) that connects you to health care and other services within the Oregon Health Plan. We help you get comprehensive physical, dental and mental health care coverage at no cost. We're here to make sure you and your family get the best care possible.
Do I qualify?
If you’re wondering whether you qualify for the Oregon Health Plan, we can help. The information below can help you decide on your next step.
Who is covered:
Adults (age 19-64) in households that earn up to:
- $1,468 a month for a single person
- $3,013 for a family of four
Children (age 0-18) in households that earn up to:
- $4,383 a month for a family of two
- $6,660 for a family of four
Pregnant individuals in households that earn up to:
- $2,730 a month for a single pregnant person (plus unborn baby)
- $4,858 for a family of four (plus unborn baby)
If you have a child under age 18, they can be covered regardless of immigration status. This includes youth with Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) and those prior to 2018 who only qualified for emergency Medicaid, or CAWEM.
Information and documents you need to apply
Even when your income qualifies you for the Oregon Health Plan, the state asks you to provide certain documents.
Have these with you when you apply online, or bring them with you to an in-person event.
- Birthdate (birth certificate, if available)
- Social Security number (for those who have one)
- Income and deduction information (for example, pay stubs)
- Immigration documentation (if applicable)
- Information about health insurance available to you through an employer (if any)
How to apply for the Oregon Health Plan
You have many options for enrolling in the Oregon Health Plan, and you don’t have to do it by yourself. If you ever have questions or need assistance, we’re here to help.
On paper: Download application (PDF)
In person assistance:
- Oregon Health Plan events
- List of community health centers [PDF]
Learn about the application process: